An Advance Birthday Gift from my Brother-Dear:)

We always hear this line:  "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON", cliche but TRUE!  

Barely a month after my brother "Yet" passed away, honestly, I still cry everyday.  Oh God must have a really really good reason why he took him back already.  Yes,  I have already accepted...he is gone too soon but his memories will leave on...Each day my family and I try to move on.

I remember five(5) months ago on March 17, 2012 to be exact, he sent me a text message "Kapatid gcng kpb? My gift me sau. Mango na bag :)"

Little did I know, he wouldn't make it to my birthday and that was his advance birthday gift for me:)  
Love Love Love my Mango Bag:) Thank you bro!!!
My darling Danjo guarding my Mango :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales