Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner with Hubby & Friends

Excited to eat with our huge BIBS!
Assorted Seafood boiled in a bag, delicious!
Need i say more? Hehehe

I really consider 2012  as the most challenging year for me.  Although technically it's not over yet coz we're still on the 11th month of the year...A lot has happened...a roller coaster of emotions...

BUT... one thing is for sure...I feel blessed Lord, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I sure have tons to be thankful for...my hubby, my family and friends.  Muchos Gracias!

So, Last Wednesday (November 21, 2012) my office buddies-Koji and Kai, hubby and me, enjoyed a feast at Claw Daddy's, sort of celebrate  a bit (hahaha) through a pre-thanksgiving dinner :) Busog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales