3 Things: Danjo, Jessica Sanchez & DongYi

Look at him, isn't he pogi? Hehehe! Thanks to my good friend Bethchay for his outfit:)
Jessica never cease to amaze me everytime she performs, she gives me goosies:)


I always look forward to DongYi, and her allies' adventures:)  Her son is also fun to watch!
Three great reasons why I'm excited to go home this Friday night, aside from the weather acting up (hello, summer's not over yet!).

>>>Danjo's kissess once we're at the door at home, erases all the stress away...

>>>Watching American Idol's Jessica Sanchez on ETC makes me really proud of being Pinoy.  She is truly the pride of all Pinoys all over the world.  She sings like an angel:)  Hope she wins this season!

>>>Lastly, I so love watching DongYi, she exudes beauty, positivity and strength.

How about you guys?  What are you excited about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales