I am L-A-K-W-A-T-S-E-R-A...

Hubby and I were supposed to join our office friends for a three-day adventure up north this weekend.  It was supposed to be our first trip up there, I've been actually dreaming about the old houses and brick roads in Vigan, not to mention its famous longganisa, as well as the majestic Bangui windmills and the pristine beaches in Pagudpud.  Hayyy.

Anyways, due to a family emergency, we will have to pass up on that trip.  I am instead leaving you here with a collection of photos of where I've been, while I finish up doing the collection of photos of where I want to be in the future :)  I am a wanderlust---I am lakwatsera!
Grande Island, Subic Bay
 
All Hands Beach, Subic Bay

Memorable Places Through the Years {Cabangan, Zambales; Nanning City, China; Bangkok, Thailand, Ayutthaya, Thailand;Baguio City; Zamboanga City; San Fernando, Pampanga & Subic Bay}
The pristine beach of Cabangan, Zambales

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales