Chivalry died last night :(

I've always believed chivalry ain't dead...not until last night...

I have always believed people are generally good but again  I was proven wrong last night...

Here it goes...

Last night, hubby and I had to catch the bus' last trip home, we missed it by a few minutes at the bus terminal, nevertheless, we managed to chase the bus as we rode a tricycle from Magsaysay Drive to 14th St.  We finally boarded the bus, as expected there are no more available seats :( Honestly, I am ready to endure the 30-minutes bus ride home standing up than queue for a jeepney ride home.  I was half-expecting some gentlemen who are seated would graciously offer their seat, there were about four of them near me...There were about five ladies standing as well.  To my dismay, these gentlemen either pretended asleep or looked at the window:( I even noticed the other one near the bus driver, covered himself with the curtains, lol!  

 To cut the long story short, no gentlemen offered their seats!  I believe chivalry died last night, at least for these four gentlemen.  I sure hope they are the last of their kind.  Nevertheless, hubby and I arrived home safely.  Thanks God!

I feel much better now:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales