I love...

Salamat Koji-san!
I love coffee:)  It's great to start my day with cappuccino:) I recently discovered "Good Day" cappuccino from my officemate Koji:) Muchos gracias amiga!


Kisses chocolates from my good friend Kai:) Thanks much 'day!
Tired and stressed from work?  Have a break! Have some chocolates:) It will surely energize you, just don't overeat lest you want to end up diabetic. For me, eating chocolates is like getting a hug:)  It makes me feel better:)


Our Wedding Day @ Astoria Regency, Zamboanga City
Always remember to surround yourself with people you love.  I feel really blessed to have a loving and understanding husband, not to mention a really great cook! I love you hon!

Meet my best friends for life, Atty. Marlon A. Estabillo and my soul sister, sexy buddy Ms. Floricel de Vera-Tamayo
I don't always see them as often as I want because as they say life gets in the way.  Nevertheless, I miss them and love them both to pieces and I'm so looking forward to our bonding moments soon!

Meet my friends from the office, Anne, Glenn, Charo and Karen
My sisters from "Malampaya CGS Alliance Project" Elsa and Agnes with our dear Kuya/Ninong Jun.
It's good that at work I feel comfortable knowing that someone will always have my back no matter what.  I am lucky to have met these wonderful people from work...Most of them are not my workmates anymore but we still remain friends through the years. 
Here's a loveable photo of our bundle of joy, a micro pinscher, his name is Danjo:)
Danjo is actually my brother's pet, that makes hubby and I his adoptive parents, hehehehe!  We always look forward to coming home after a hard day's work knowing that Danjo is excited to see us:)  He has so much energy and he brings so much joy at home, we love him to pieces:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales