I miss...

Cebu! Cebu! Cebu! I miss U!
It has been over a year since I visited Cebu.   The trip was actually work-related, it was the 12th International Network of Affiliated Ports (INAP) Conference which was hosted by Cebu Port Authority.  Despite the hectic schedule then, we still managed to squeeze in some sightseeing and food trip!
Yay! It was my first time in Cebu!
@ Sto. Niño de Cebu Church; photo on the left was taken using my trusty nokia 6300:)
@ Museo Sugbo with Ms. Lynette, my office mate:)
@ Cebu Provincial Capitol we had dinner hosted by the Governor and watched some festival dancers:) Amazing!
We stayed @ the then newly opened Radisson Blu Hotel; right photo was the view taken from our hotel room.
Radisson Blu's lobby:) The hotel is actually adjacent to SM Cebu!
Our lovely accommodation!
I super miss Radisson Blu's Breakfast Buffet!
Our first lunch in Cebu!
A super cute conference give-away from Cebu Port Authority:)
@ the conference with my fellow SBMA delegates.
Hayyy! Cebu! Cebu! I miss U!
I hope to come back and see you soon Cebu, with hubby of course:)  Till we meet again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales