Mini Reunions: High School Dabarkads (Late Post:Feb. 10, 2013)

My high school friends will always be close to my heart!  Whenever we have the opportunity to get-together we find time to schedule mini-reunions.  It will be twenty (20) years this year since we graduated, WOW! Time flies, talaga!!!

Last Feb. 9, we scheduled a mini-reunion that lasted until 3AM of Feb. 10 LOL! We never ran out of stories to share.  We can't wait for our reunion on Dec. 28-29, 2013!

We're actually organizing a batch reunion this year, it's spearheaded by our Senior Class President, my kumpare, Glen T. Espina, hubby of our class muse, Mary Grace, my kumare and friend since second grade (imagine that!). 
My bestest friends for life, Page and Flo:*:)

With my high school dabarkads and kids:)

We're the cutest the greatest "IV-1 batch '93!"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales