Where I've Been, Where I'm Going and Where I Wanna Be!!!

Summer 2013 has been the busiest for hubby and me!  And it ain't over yet! So many vacays, so little time :)
I still can't get over our last getaway in Cabangan last Holy Week... So that's where I've been:)
We're all set for another adventure tomorrow, we're going to Nagsasa Cove in Zambales! This was actually planned a year ago but due to bad weather condition then we went to the City of Pines instead.  So tomorrow we're going, camping, trekking, eating and swimming here!
To end this post, i really really really wanna go and see the pink sand of Sta. Cruz, Island in Zamboanga City, my hubby's hometown!


When will I see you up close, Sta. Cruz????

Hehehehe!  Till our next lakwatsa:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales