Collections: Fashion Accessories


2012 Collection (Please click photo to enlarge)
2011 Collection
2010 Collection
2009 Collection
I used to collect post stamps when I was younger.  I also collect pocketbooks.  I even collect quotes and write them down in my notebook/organizer.

Three years ago, (back in 2009) I was fortunate to be a part of a group of female SBMA employees who were given a chance to participate in a Seminar Workshop called "Fashion Accessories Making" which is a joint project of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority(SBMA).  This paved the way for my new collection slash small business:)  Most of the items above are made with loooove.  Some items are bargain finds from Zamboanga including some beads and materials for other handmade items.  It makes me proud looking at the collections as I realized I've been doing this for over 3 years:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales