Celebration: Get-Togethers/Mini-Reunions

March 25, 2015

Reunions whether mini or not always warm my heart!  Just last week, one of my high school friends was in town for her daughter's graduation.  She managed to squeeze in a mini-get-together / lunch date with us girls:-)
High School BFFS:  Rowena, Lorena and my best bud Flo

While waiting for lunch to be served @ Meat Plus Subic, we spent time chatting and what else but picture-taking:-)

Iced tea and Carrot Cake for me!
Since I already had lunch at the office, I only ordered dessert!  Carrot cake and Iced Tea for me:-)

Just the four of us kasi short notice, sorry guys!
Peace girls!!!
See you next get-together guys!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D2N Food Trip in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines

Beach Getaway: White Rock Water Park and Beach Resort

2015 Summer Trip # 1: Sto. Niño, San Felipe Zambales